divendres, 30 de gener del 2009

Formal letter!!

4 Arrabassades Road
Castelló d’Empúries
17486
19th January 2009



Lluïsa Pintó
IES Castelló d’Empúries
Rentador Street
Castelló d’Empúries 17486





Dear Ms. Pintó,


I am Nuri Galí Bellapart and I anow studying first batxillerat and I'm doing the batxillerat social. I have been studying for five years in this center in IES Castelló d’Empúries. I am writing to explain the bad things and good things of our high school.

I think the high school is very ugly; I know that it won a prize but it’s very cold, aggressive because there isn’t a colour on the wall. I've now started to decorate a few paintings in the interior and it is more decorative but I’m sorry the painting is ridiculous in my opinion.
It's cold in the classrooms because if you don’t sit next to the heater you get very cold.
I think too, that in high school, we only do one trip in fourth ESO to Italy. In Batxillerat we don’t travel and I don’t like that, because others high schools travel every year and in Batxillerat too.
In high school there isn’t a stage and it's necessary because when we do the activities together or we get together we have to go to the gym. For example: the activities of Christmas, someone does a poem or they sing and they play an instrument and we had to go to the gym to see it. And last year to gave prizes we also had to go to the gym.
Other things that I consider necessary is that in the changing room there isn’t a mirror and neither in the toilet and especially the changing room of girls, it’s important. The wardrobe doesn't have heating and when the first batxillerat go to do gym at eight o’clock it’s very cold.

The good things that there is in high school is that in Batxillerat, the teachers prepare the pupils very well because we have to work hard but later you prepare for University, its well! And the other things that are good at high school is that we have big audiovisuals.
It’s my opinion of high school I hope that you understand.


Yours faithfully,


Nuri Galí Bellapart