dijous, 4 de juny del 2009

Final Evaluation!!

· Observing your portfolio, can you see an improvement on your level of English since September 2008? Where, for example?
I think that I have improved because we had to write a lot and we worked the opinion essay, discussion essay, compositions,… so we learnt a lot. I think that I improved more that the last year.
Which activity best shows your level of English?
I think that the activity which best shows my level are the blogs and the portfolios because we had to write a lot.
· Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?
I think that the most useful activity were the oral presentation because you have to write and prepare, so you take more ability and you improve and it’s very useful because I think that’s very important to have ability to speak.
· Which activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not?
In my opinion I think that the least useful was watching the film, because it was with Spanish subtitles.
· Which activities did you enjoy doing and would like to do again next year?
I think that the best activity was the Aula d’Idiomes activity because you can use the computer or you can walk to film or more things.