dilluns, 9 de març del 2009

DISCUSSION ESSAY



In the past there was discipline in schools, teachers were stricter with their pupils and they taught education and respect the others …. .


If you didn’t behave well, they punish you. Sometimes the punishment that pupils got was very strict and violent. At the present, I think that if the teachers practised punishments. The pupils would complain to their parents and parents would old report the teachers. This is what happens now.


On the one hand, I believe that punishment is a good form to teach the pupils. However, I also think, that punishment needs to have a limit.
On the other hand, I think that before that the teacher punish they should speak with the pupil.

Some people would argue that teachers punish the pupils so they don’t behave badly the next time but others would say that teachers don’t punish the pupils but I think that it’s bad because then pupils could do the one.

My opinion is that teachers have to teach education to their pupils, respect to the others because their pupils have to learn to be a person. Sometimes they need a punishment. However, the punishment mustn’t be too violent. And I think that the teacher has to speak to the pupil before because they have to learn to speak.