dimarts, 10 de març del 2009

My town!!!




I was born in Castelló d’Empúries, a town in Alt Empordà. It is a big town, there are approximately 10.000 people. The basilica is very important in Castelló d'Empúries, it's very big and beautiful, it's Romanesque. There is a washing place, Flour factory "farinera", viewpoint "mirador"...
Now, the "farinera" is a very famous museum. When you go there, they explain the processes of making flour and they show you the machinery.

I have lived in Castelló d’Empúries my whole life. I like this town because I have made a lot of friends. My friends and I sometimes go to Figueres to buy clothes because there are only shops for old people in Castelló d'Empúries and we can use public transport to go to Figueres.
Castelló d’Empúries holds the Medieval festival every September and it’s wonderful!! because everybody wears medieval clothes and the people put on shows in the town. Everybody enjoys it a lot because they participate.

1 comentari:

David Marín/ Guillem Sanz ha dit...

hello!!

I have also done description my town!! jeje but Castelló is more interesting than Fortià but in my town was born a Sibila queen xd!